How to sell a WholeTail Property? Atlanta

How to sell a WholeTail Property? Atlanta

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote

I have had a property under contract now for about 3 weeks now and it is supposed to be a wholesale deal however the price is not exactly where you would like to be. Problem is even after renegotiation's I may be too far in the contract. Are there any recommended methods or services that may be able to assist me in this before walking away from the deal? I just want to try everything before I completely give in...

p.s. I hate to give in. However im learning that many deals you find yourself involved in you just may have to walk away from.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Michael Nabors, can you provide some general numbers here without giving away anything damaging? One of the best (and also worst) aspects of wholesaling is that the market will tell you whether you have a deal or not pretty quickly. Every signed contract is not necessarily a deal.

    If it's not, not only is there no shame in walking away, but to do anything else is guaranteed to be a wrong move!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.