Looking for a good property manager in Glendale Arizona

Looking for a good property manager in Glendale Arizona

Investor · Burbank, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I have a small condo in Glendale Arizona.  Does any one know a good, inexpensive property manager that will bring a good tenant?

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Check out Renter's Warehouse. Not sure about their programs for Condo's but they seem to have a decent program for SFR. I personally have not used them, but if i go that route when the time comes, they will be one I will consider. Have heard from other Investors that they have done a good job for them.

    www.renterswartehouse.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.