Looking for a real estate agent and Great closing attorney

Looking for a real estate agent and Great closing attorney

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 2 votes

Team building time! I need an Atlanta real estate agent who is eager to work with a investor. Properties are ready, just need the finishing real estate agent touch. Anyone recommend any great closing attorneys? Who's the best contractor?

0Reply
20 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Diego Howard @James Park is in the Atlanta area, and he very much understands investors!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    thank you @Dawn Brenengen

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 807 posts · 274 votes
    10y
    Hey Diego Howard I would recommend Matt Schuurman over at Shafritz & Dean. They are local and have offices and satellite offices over the entire metro area so one is bound to be close to you. Cheers!
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Marvin McTaw thank you. I just sent him a email

  • Realtor · Metro ATL, GA · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi @Diego Howard I am an agent/ investor in the Atlanta area, I would love to be your listing agent, when would be a good time to chat? I also can give you a great closing attorney in the Atlanta area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.