Looking for Real Estate Attorney In Illinois

Looking for Real Estate Attorney In Illinois

Greg MyrothPro Member
Investor · East Peoria, IL · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 4 votes

I am looking for an investor friendly Illinois real estate attorney to review a purchase contract for my first of what I hope to be many rental property purchases. I am buying a SFH in Peoria Heights in as-is condition directly from the owner. The owner is using what appears to be a standard contract but I would still like to find an attorney to protect my interest in the transaction. Thanks in advance for your recommendations or suggestions.

0Reply
10 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Bob Borla with Borla North & Associates in Downers Grove

  • Woodridge, IL · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    is it the multiboard 6.1?  That's standard in your area.

  • Western Springs, IL · Member since 2012 · 81 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    I've used John Klunk at Klunk law in Lockport with great success over the past 12 years for all my deals. 

  • Peoria, IL · Member since 2011 · 365 posts · 182 votes
    10y

    I like Mike Norwalk at Riverland Title in Peoria and Terry Miller at Miller title in East Peoria.

  • Greg MyrothPro Member
    OP
    Investor · East Peoria, IL · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Michael Herr:

    I like Mike Norwalk at Riverland Title in Peoria and Terry Miller at Miller title in East Peoria.

     Michael,  Thanks for the referral. I really appreciate it.  

    Greg

  • Greg MyrothPro Member
    OP
    Investor · East Peoria, IL · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jeremy Decker:

    is it the multiboard 6.1?  That's standard in your area.

     Jeremy,  To be honest I am not sure if it is multiboard 6.1.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.