Looking to build buyers list in Georgia

Looking to build buyers list in Georgia

Norcross, GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone! I am a wholesaler in Gwinnett County Georgia, I am looking to build a buyers list so that I would be able to contact when I come across a property in which we can make profit from.

I would love to work with cash buyers and quick closing investor. If there is anyone out there that is willing to network with me, that would be great!

-Jason Le 

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Campbell, CA · Member since 2014 · 187 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    I'm actively looking for a deal in Gwinnett, especially the better parts of Snellville, Lawrenceville and Suwanee 

  • Contractor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    first find deals and the list will follow.. send anything you get in Cobb County my way. What I look for is in my profile.

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    You can let me know if you have any deals in Dekalb County.  My business partner and I are always looking for some rentals in that area....

  • Dacula, GA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm interested in that area.

  • Norcross, GA · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    I'm in Gwinnett and am always looking for deals in these areas.  Please include me in your list.

  • Norcross, GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @TJ Singleton , @Hank Sacco

    Please pm me your:

    - Contact number 

    - E-mail address 

    - How fast you close

    - If you are a cash buyer or other type of money funding

    - The price range you are looking for.

    Thank You

    -Jason

  • Investor · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    I have been working those areas as well. Helped a couple investors grab some good ones in Lithonia. I will add you guys to my list to alert.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.