Investor friendly realtor in broward county FL

Investor friendly realtor in broward county FL

Deerfield Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
I am looking to invest In broward county, to be more specific I am looking in the areas of Hollywood, pompano and Deerfield Beach. I am looking for a multi family to hold and rent and I am looking for a investor friendly realtor to help me land the right deal, I am looking forward to get in touch with you. Best regards, Juan Alzate
0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Juan, welcoming to BP. I am a real estate agent who works in the Broward county are and would be more than happy to aid you in your search for a multifamily buy and hold property.
  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    @Juan Alzate are you interested in working with Whole-sellers?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.