Suggestions on starting your wholesaling buyers list?

Suggestions on starting your wholesaling buyers list?

Wholesaler · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello I am new to Wholesaling in the Huntsville, AL area and want to know did anyone have any suggestions on how to attract interested buyers to your website and also building your buyers list etc.?

0Reply
26 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Michelle Copney I can't exactly answer your question, but I can offer my email and say I'd like to be notified of anything you may have. I'm a cash buyer in Huntsville. Send me a PM and I'll provide my email. -look forward to working with you.
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    I think too many people put too much thought into creating a buyers list. Find a great deal...then bring it to your local REIA or post it here on BP and you will find buyers. If you find a deal, buyers will come.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.