ISO direct marketing person for Chicago Burbs.

ISO direct marketing person for Chicago Burbs.

Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
Time to think outside the box! I'm looking for someone that could put a direct marketing mailer together for me. Thanks.
0Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dev HornPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    There are REI direct mail companies such as YellowLetters.com that have mailers ready-to-go with copy that has stood the test of time.  Worth checking out if you don't find someone locally to assist.  You may not want to reinvent the wheel...

  • Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
    10y
    Dev Horn do they create a list or just letters?
  • Dev HornPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    I believe they sell Listsource.com lists at a discount (compared to you going straight to Listsrouce.com yourself).  I think there is a mailing list page on their site with the details.   Listsource is provided by CoreLogic so it's solid data for real estate marketing.

    P.S. I am not affiliated with, and I am not compensated by, either of the companies I have mentioned here.  I have been a customer of both of them.

  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 353 posts · 213 votes
    10y

    There is a company local to the western burbs. Met the guy at a networking meeting recently. Believe Naperville is where they are based.

    Want to say it is Top Letters

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.