San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
Hi BP family...
Looking to begin my portfolio with smaller, buy and hold single family properties in Tucson, Arizona. I went to the University of Arizona and have been interested in getting into the market there (specifically near campus). Any experienced, Tucson RE investors out there willing to weight in on this?
There are definitely some good opportunities! I am in that area alot and have done some direct mail campaigns specifically for the U of A neighborhoods and surrounding. Send me a message on BP if you want to chat! Scott Nistler
Lender · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 279 posts · 91 votes
10y
David, we work with a lot of investors whose go-to-market strategy heavily revolves around the rental market for the UofA students. If there's any question I can answer for you, feel free to reach out to me.