Looking To invest in Port Orange, Fl

Looking To invest in Port Orange, Fl

Rental Property Investor · Park Ridge, IL · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 14 votes
I'm an investor from Chicago and I'm looking to purchase property or partner on property in Port Orange/Daytona area. Sick of the snow here, looking for a really good reason to move my family to a warm location where we have some family. I currently have property in the Chicago. I would like to fly down and meet with a few experienced investors and agents who invest to exchange information or possibly talk about a partnership. Let me know if there is any interest.
0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi Eric, 

    I am definitely interested in being a point of contact for you in the Port Orange area for investment properties. 

    Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.