how to locate prop owner that may be in jail?

how to locate prop owner that may be in jail?

Contractor · Drexel Hill, PA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

I found a property offered at upcoming sherrif sale, and I sent 3 post cards to a different address (where the owner supposedly lives). After no response  I went to knock on door and it was apparent that it was vacant. Did research on this property and realized its about to be lost as well, no taxes paid in 6 years, and owner obtained this prop thru  inheriance. After talking to nieghbor, they believe he in jail, which means he will lose both properties.   Nieghbor also said he is married,  city         records does not  show    ..   Without birth date, jail security   Does  not release info. How can I find this  guy?

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2010 · 663 posts · 508 votes
    10y

    Have you used free web sites to see if you can locate and family members to tell them you are interested ? That might be a starting point. You might contact the jail and see about their communication policy to see if you can get some correspondence to him 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.