Kansas City, Mo - looks like great cash flow ?

Kansas City, Mo - looks like great cash flow ?

Investor · Manchester, Lancashire · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 7 votes

Hi,

I'm from the UK and currently have properties in Michigan and Ohio where I am investing for cash flow. I have been sent a number of deals in Kansas City MO. They look great from a cash flow point of view and they also do seller finance. I am just starting some research on the area and wondered if anybody could give me advice on what areas and Zip codes to avoid and which offer the best fundamentals. The zip codes of the deals are mainly 64132 & 64134. There is also 64055, 64129 & 64138. Any advice on this or general advice for Kansas City would be appreciated. Thanks

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 8 votes
10y

64132 has good deals but you would want to focus on each block individually. You would do ok in the 64131,64138 and 64134. If you can use some one to help you with photos comps or just any ground work please let me assist you. I manage my own portfolio,I have contractor's for each trade. I would love to build a relationship with you.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    I would steer clear of these.  There are other areas I would suggest with very good cash flow

    Jason

  • Investor · Manchester, Lancashire · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    thanks Jason - please could you reveal the good cash flow areas ?

  • Investor · Independence mo · Member since 2011 · 165 posts · 49 votes
    10y

    well if your not moving forward with these deals & they offer owner financing would you mind messaging their contact info to me? Thanks.

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    64132 has good deals but you would want to focus on each block individually. You would do ok in the 64131,64138 and 64134. If you can use some one to help you with photos comps or just any ground work please let me assist you. I manage my own portfolio,I have contractor's for each trade. I would love to build a relationship with you.

  • Investor · Manchester, Lancashire · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    thanks for the offer Lorenzo - much appreciated  . I have requested up to date availability. If it's ok I will then contact you with a couple I've shortlisted....

  • Investor · Manchester, Lancashire · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    I have a few Listed properties if I could let you have a look Lorenzo ? thanks Mark
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.