I keep losing in my bids for REO/Foreclosure properties...

I keep losing in my bids for REO/Foreclosure properties...

Investor · Conroe, TX · Member since 2013 · 30 posts · 8 votes

What am I doing wrong? I've lost 6 REO properties in the last 8 months. I've worked with two separate Realtors, gotten advice from more experienced investors, etc. It just doesn't seem to work out. When placing an offer, I have had market analysis done and put forth my best foot each time with no luck.

I'm wondering if there is some type of "underground" network involved locally, where you just have to be in the inner workings in order to secure these properties? I've been told by both my realtors that the listing agent does not disclose the top bid, and I know that this is against the "rules", but I'm just wondering if certain people just happen to be more "in the know".  If so, where can I find one of these people? :-)

0Reply
145 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe HomsBusiness Member
Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
Levi Thornton Your not using the "right" agent. If you want to be successful then go directly to the listing agent. Then you will be an insider as they can now tell you the bids because, they want to double end the deal. Try that.
See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.