City of Chicago - Inspection Recommendations

City of Chicago - Inspection Recommendations

Real Estate Investor · IL · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP Community - Would someone recommend an inspection company / inspector that can accommodate a pre-sale inspection? This is for a property based in the city of Chicago. 

Thanks!

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
10y

I've used Windy City home inspections in the past.  If you google them you can find their info

Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
    10y

    I've used Windy City home inspections in the past.  If you google them you can find their info

    Good luck!

  • Real Estate Investor · IL · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks Nick - Appreciated!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I use Speaker of the House, Mike is great.  He will find all issues, I've negotiated down my purchase because his inspections provide so much insight.

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 531 posts · 266 votes
    10y

    I like Xcellence http://www.xcellenceinspectionservices.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.