Looking for GA real estate agents with 203k loan experience

Looking for GA real estate agents with 203k loan experience

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 2 votes

I am currently in the process of purchasing my first home. I need a reliable agent who has proven knowledge and experience with 203K loans. I am in Atlanta Georgia..please help if you know of anyone thank you in advance

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Hi @Shane Row,  I'll make a few calls around my brokerage for you tomorrow. We have a number of seasoned professionals that should be able to assist you.  I have somwon in mide ,but I need to make sure she meets your requirements.  I'll get back to you ASAP.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    10y

    Hi @Shane Row

    I have experience with 203K. Let me know if you have any specific questions around 203K. I would be happy to answer the same for you. 

    Thanks

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Terribrown  thank you very much please let me know

    @azeez K thank you I will

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.