Buying foreclosures in Allentown / Lehigh Valley PA area

Buying foreclosures in Allentown / Lehigh Valley PA area

Orefield, PA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 6 votes
Hello all, we are new to investing and have recently purchased our first buy and hold property. I'm currently looking for preforeclosure, foreclosure or short sale properties in the Lehigh valley and Allentown PA area. Anyone have guidance on the best place to find these?
0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Allentown, PA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 701 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed

    Email me on what you're looking for and I can certainly lend a hand. 

  • Dave LinPro Member
    Insurance Broker and Real Estate Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed Have you try the online websites like foreclosures.com?  If you also go to the county websites they often times post sheriffs sales, not sure if you might be interested in those too.

  • Orefield, PA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I did check out numerous websites including foreclosures.com. I'm just always very hesitant to pay for online resources without a test drive or referral.  Good call on the county websites...ill def check into that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.