Licensed RMLO in Alabama or Nation wide

Licensed RMLO in Alabama or Nation wide

Real Estate Agent · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2010 · 41 posts · 5 votes

Hi BP Community, I'm looking for a Residential Mortgage Loan Originator (RMLO) that is licensed in the state of Alabama (or Nationwide/Regionally to include AL) who can service my Seller Financing and keep me compliant with Dodd-Frank.  Can anyone help?  It would be much appreciated. 

1Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    curious here too

  • Flipper · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I have my own local one but am interested in knowing about more. Thank You.  

  • Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    bump

  • Montgomery, AL · Member since 2009 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Carl...

    I'm in Montgomery and I'm looking for an RMLO for Alabama. How have you made out?

    Thanks

    Steve

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.