Any one doing short term rentals (air bnb) in Minneapolis?

Any one doing short term rentals (air bnb) in Minneapolis?

Real Estate Broker · Maple Grove, MN · Member since 2016 · 216 posts · 80 votes
Hi Friends! I showed a house today in a fantastic neighborhood of Minneapolis that I think would make a great short term rental house. Do you know anyone looking for something like this??? Close to downtown and would be appealing many different classes of short term renters as it has some historical significance but none of the historical property designation red tape.
1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    Hey Amy, I've been doing Airbnb in Colorado for the past 2.5 years and it can be a great strategy to increase monthly returns. 

    I'm originally from the area, and have been looking to see how Airbnb would fair in the MSP market. Would you mind DMing me the property details and address? I'd love to do a quick analysis to check it out. 

    Thanks in advance! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.