Best cities in Florida to be a landlord and why?

Best cities in Florida to be a landlord and why?

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 4 votes

Hi Everyone,

I'm considering to buy some rental property in Florida and I am eager to determine the best cities to invest in? Any insight would be much appreciated, we could even work on a flip together.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Brokerage/Vacation Homes/Short Term Vacation Home Rental Marketing · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 159 posts · 127 votes
10y

Adam -

If you would like to investigate vacation rentals south of Orlando near Disney, contact me, and I will send you pro forma statements and other info.  You'll see that some of the homes can produce a very attractive return on your dollars invested.

Keith

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Central, FL · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I'm in Central Florida if you need help :-)

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Suzanne, 

    Can you give me some insight into the best neighbourhoods to look at right now?

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 4 votes
    10y
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I am considering Palm Coast, FL. Good cashflow. Newer properties. Not an employment hub though which is why I am a bit hesitant. Any further insights would be appreciated.

  • Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    hi Suzanne! I'm in se fl. W palm beach to Miami. If I can help, let me know. Imoriginally from Atlanta.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 551 posts · 159 votes
    10y

    @Adam Schumacher Orlando and the immediate suburbs to the, West, North and South have very strong rental markets.  The rehab to flip market is even better on the sell side. 

  • Real Estate Brokerage/Vacation Homes/Short Term Vacation Home Rental Marketing · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 159 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    Adam -

    If you would like to investigate vacation rentals south of Orlando near Disney, contact me, and I will send you pro forma statements and other info.  You'll see that some of the homes can produce a very attractive return on your dollars invested.

    Keith

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.