Looking for investor friendly buyers agent in KC

Looking for investor friendly buyers agent in KC

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 46 votes
I will be traveling this weekend to Kansas City, MO. I am looking for an investor friendly buyers agents. I am looking in the 40-100k range with some rehab. Message me for more details. Referrals from existing investors welcome. Thanks!
0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
    10y

    Not sure when this weekend is - this past week end is too late and the person I was going to recommend is taking a vacation this upcoming weekend.

    If you can plan your trips to KC around the 2nd Tuesday of the month, you can connect with a lot of people at the local REIA meeting. You will find a lot of investor friendly Realtors and Investors. Plus all the other service providers you might need when you do business in Kansas City.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.