Looking for investment realtor in Winston Salem

Looking for investment realtor in Winston Salem

Taylor LindseyPro Member
Investor · Abingdon, VA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 1 vote

I live out of state but love the Winston Salem area for real estate investments.  I visit here often.  I need recommendations for a realtor that deals in investing for single family homes and multi unit opportunities.  I need someone that is willing to work to make several deals happen.  Once we find success, more will follow.  Thanks!

Taylor Lindsey

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Lexington, NC · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Taylor! You are right! Winston Salem is a great area! I live and work as a realtor in Winston Salem and the surrounding areas. I'd be more than happy to discuss what you are looking for in a realtor. I am indeed an investor-friendly realtor and would love to be your eyes and ears in this area.

    Let me know if you'd like to have a discussion in person or via skype sometime.

    Thanks,

    Terri

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.