150,000 duplex in Columbus Ohio or surrounding cities????

150,000 duplex in Columbus Ohio or surrounding cities????

Student · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Does anyone know of a duplex for sell in Columbus Ohio or surrounding cities for 150,000? Minor work okay, but no complete renovations.

Please reply here. Your help is very much appreciated!

0Reply
18 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Licensed Ohio Realtor · Grove City, OH · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    I do!  Message me your email address and I will send you info!

  • Student · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'm still new on here.....I think I sent a request instead of a message. Sorry

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    brandy, those can be found all over Columbus.   just have to make sure the rents can support a profitable cash flow. 

  • Student · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    It's for a friend looking to invest. I'm just his agent. I've asked a couple friends and looked a lil, but figured I could save time as well as help someone out on here. He wants to purchase to live in one side and rent the other

  • Investor · Hilliard, OH · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 25 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Brandy Burhns:

    It's for a friend looking to invest. I'm just his agent. I've asked a couple friends and looked a lil, but figured I could save time as well as help someone out on here. He wants to purchase to live in one side and rent the other

     Make sure you are a licensed agent when stating that you are some one's agent. Particularly if you will be receiving monetary gain from this transaction.

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    @Brandy Burhns are you an Agent, or just his agent? There are many duplex's on the MLS under that price point and you can find them there. If you're his "agent" there are search sites that you can put in your parameters and it will pull up results.

  • Student · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I am licensed.....I know my profile says student, but I just received my license last week:-) Yay me!!

    I guess I was trying to see if Bigger Pocket users could use someone taking a property off their hands, but my plan is to use the MLS otherwise. Just thought we could be helpful to someone else as well. That's all:-)

    Thanks for everyone's feed back. I truly appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.