Connect network w/ wholesale wholesaler in Madison WI Dane County

Connect network w/ wholesale wholesaler in Madison WI Dane County

Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes

Hello all, 

I am looking to connect and network with wholesalers in Madison Wisconsin and Dane County.  I'm primarily interested in small to midsize multi family, but I'm open to single family homes as well.

I mostly focus on buy and hold.

Thanks!

Tim 

0Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Madison , WI · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    Hello, welcome to BP! 

    I'm a Wholesaler in the Dane county area I'd be happy to connect, just PM me. 

    Madison's Market is on fire right now, lots of activity. 

  • Rental Property Investor · West Bend, WI · Member since 2015 · 931 posts · 598 votes
    10y

    maybe @Lakeem Allen can Help, He is in that market

  • Buy and Hold · Middleton, WI · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    I am a wholesaler in the Madison , Dane county area. Feel free to PM me :)
  • Developer · Fayetteville · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 57 votes
    10y
    Hi! I am a wholesaler, I am not in the Dane county market but I work all over the U.S lets work together!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.