Looking for General Contractor or Business partner in Detroit

Looking for General Contractor or Business partner in Detroit

Laveen, AZ · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hello I'm looking to start investing in the Detroit area suburbs. I am from Phoenix AZ so need some boots on the ground. I'm going to purchase rehab and rent out homes but need a good general contractor in the area or some one to team up with. Propert management company already lined up as well. I will be purchasing in the following areas: Suburbs: Hazel Park, Oak Park, Roseville, Eastpointe.

Can someone please refer an awesome GC.

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Burbank, CA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Just a word of advice .. Detroit is an all cash market.  It's very hard to finance anything in that market.  Make sure you have al your purchase and rehab money to complete the project.  i'm sitting on multiple homes that I can't find rehab money for.

  • Laveen, AZ · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Kyle Tanner thanks for the advice really appreciate it.

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Jason Robles - PM me - I might have a project manager contact that can help you out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.