buying rental properties in waco texas

buying rental properties in waco texas

Real Estate Investor · Maumelle, AR · Member since 2011 · 14 posts · 2 votes

I am interested in buying some rental properties in Waco Texas. Mostly small homes two to three bedrooms , that need cosmetic fixes. Has anyone found success investing in this area? Kelly

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Lindon, UT · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I have homes I could sell but they are in Alabama and St. Louis. 

  • Investor · Waco, TX · Member since 2012 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I have a rental property I am selling in Waco. Midway school district which is great. Only reason I am selling is because I am buying a commercial property. Feel free to send me a pm for details. 

  • Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2010 · 511 posts · 252 votes
    10y

    HI @Kelly R., Just curious why you are interested in Waco TX only? 

    You are from Arkansas and how Waco comes in your radar?

    I am in DFW and as market is too much saturated, i am researching in neighborhood small metro from DFW like Waco, Wichita Fall & Texarkana.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.