Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 33 votes
I am paying CASH for a property but need to close on the property in ONE DAY due to an competitor (whom offers to close in a week) trying to persuade the motivated seller and snatch the property right out of my hands after i have been building rapport for weeks! Its a good deal and the numbers makes sense, I can wholesale, or fix and flip. now that the seller has mutiple offers he fills he is in a good position so I must play tough ball. I fill the need to get aggressive with the seller to get him to realize that I wont compete over the deal, but I also feel I must show how serious I am while making the best offer (as far as closing time is concerned) so hence my next move will be one day closing offer or no deal. Is it possible to get an closing agent to do all of the due diligence that needs to be done in a typical closing ALL IN ONE DAY?
Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
10y
No, you will not get a title search and title insurance in one day. Can you deliver the money, and the seller sign a deed in one day...sure. But, if you're offering me less money to close tomorrow verses someone else for $5-10k more next week, yeah I'll just wait a week.