BRRRR Strategy in New Jersey

BRRRR Strategy in New Jersey

Contractor · 08234 · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 178 votes

Hi Everyone, 

I have two properties I am looking at to use the BRRRR strategy for. One is a 7 unit and the other is a duplex. I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has advice, experience, or thoughts on using this strategy in South Jersey/Central Jersey/North Jersey? Anyone who has done it successfully in this area that could weigh in? I am looking for pointers and tips on how to make this go successfully for me.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts,

William Lees Jr

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper · East Elmhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 28 votes
10y

Yes please provide numbers I own stuff in Jersey and it all comes down to the numbers. Ive done it in Elizabeth New Jersey with success but you have to buy the property cheap.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Leander, TX · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 40 votes
    10y
    William Lees, can you provide the numbers? Purchase price, rehab costs, expenses including mortgage and expected rent. This will make it easier to provide some comments. Thanks.
  • Flipper · East Elmhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Yes please provide numbers I own stuff in Jersey and it all comes down to the numbers. Ive done it in Elizabeth New Jersey with success but you have to buy the property cheap.

  • Wholesaler · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Anthony Perez can you PM your email I have info you may be interested in
  • Contractor · 08234 · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 178 votes
    10y

    Hi @Nirmal Khanderia and @Anthony Perez,

    The current one that is the best prospect is a 7-unit. 

    ARV-400,000

    Rehab-180,000

    Purchase Price- 100,000

    Rent potential- 7050

    Expenses- 4258

    Refinance for 280,000

    Thoughts? Other number you might want?

    Talk soon,

    William Lees Jr

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed wow thats alot of work! i hope that works out for you!.great cash flow potential/ flip

  • Contractor · 08234 · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 178 votes
    10y

    Hi @Vishal Patel,

    Thanks! I'm double checking my ARV and then I'll put in my offer. Anybody else have any thougths on the potential deal?

    William Lees Jr

  • Investor · Leander, TX · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    Hi @Account Closed,

    Sorry for late response. Thanks for sharing the numbers.

    You are right on the money. All your numbers look great.

  • Contractor · 08234 · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 178 votes
    10y
    Nirmal Khanderia Thanks for the approval! William Lees Jr
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.