Buying off the market properties in NJ

Buying off the market properties in NJ

Real Estate Investor · Monroe Township, NJ · Member since 2016 · 468 posts · 85 votes

Folks - I am trying to get off-market properties (predominantly bank owned, pre-foreclosures, foreclosures etc.) but need a place to search for the same. Are there recommended sites / portals where I could search for this? I have been looking at hudhomestore.com, hubzu.com, realtytrac.com etc. but am not sure if I am looking at the right places. 

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Howell, NJ · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    it sounds a little like you are going in too many directions. Each one of the 3 types of properties you named are a very different animal from the other 2. I suggest you do a little more research on each one of them to decide where you want to focus your efforts. 

    But to answer your actual question - for preforeclosures, check lis pendens notices in county tax records, for bank owneds talk to a local REO agent, and for foreclosures check out county sheriff websites - foreclosure lists are posted on sheriff websites.

    Good luck

  • Real Estate Investor · Monroe Township, NJ · Member since 2016 · 468 posts · 85 votes
    10y

    are there online equivalents to browse?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.