I need a Wholesaler for New York City

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2009 · 31 posts · 2 votes
    17y

    I am not a wholesaler in NY, but I have worked with a couple pretty good ones. Send me a CR and a quick message telling me in general what you are trying to buy and I can get you to the right one's.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 86 posts · 5 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Ryan Boddicker:
    I am not a wholesaler in NY, but I have worked with a couple pretty good ones. Send me a CR and a quick message telling me in general what you are trying to buy and I can get you to the right one's.


    It's for one my friend that I was trying to help look for one in New York City to live in it. He looking for a 4 bedroom the property with light to moderate rehab.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · WEST HEMPSTEAD, NY · Member since 2009 · 119 posts · 10 votes
    17y

    i am from long island what are you trying to do?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 86 posts · 5 votes
    17y

    My partner is trying to get some brownstones in the Upper Harlem area.

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2008 · 133 posts · 7 votes
    17y

    Do a couple of posts on Craigslist in your area. You will find some people who can help you. We use this technique all the time.

  • Banker · New York City, NY · Member since 2008 · 75 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    Does your friend have the reserves and credit? my investors earn high 6 figures and have that or more in reserve.Harlem is Manhatten, prices for a 4 bed are still in the high 700's and up. only have had a couple that were total wrecks go for less. soo when you speak please be more specific.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 86 posts · 5 votes
    17y

    Never mind he found what he was looking for already! Thanks for the help anyway.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.