Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 156 posts · 48 votes
I have a buyer looking for a SFR house in western Connecticut near Danbury with these criteria:
"4 bed room 3 bath room, no longer than a 60 min train ride to the city, as close to a train station as possible. We would like to keep it no more than $600,000. Two car garage and definitely outdoor space. Most important is probably that we need it in a good school district. Graded 8-10 is okay. "
Please send deals that fit this criteria my way. She is open to rehab deals and fixer-uppers, her fiance is in construction.
Real Estate Agent · Ridgefield, CT · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 37 votes
10y
Hi @Chris L. That's an exciting post. I'm happy to help in your buyer's search. There is great value in that price range and size right now, especially in Western CT. As you can tell from my profile I'm a full-time investor/agent in Fairfield & Litchfield Counties. So I'm constantly on the hunt and looking at the market. Is there a time we can talk on the phone for more details and possibilities? Best wishes and look forward to talking with you soon, Mark