Richmond, VA-Brookland Park/Northside Area Multifamily Purchase

5 Replies

Good evening,

I am looking into purchasing a multifamily building in Richmond, Virginia (Brookland Park/Northside Area).  Does anyone knows the vacancy rate and rental price for a 2 bed/1 bath.  Could also anyone recommend a Real Estate Agent.

Thanks,

I could link you up with a agent who assisted me in purchasing a property in the area.

Yes, I also know a few agents doing work in that area. If you still need help, feel free to reach out.

Juan,   I have a duplex on the 3200 block of Barton, you should expect rents between $650 - $850 depending on the quality and location.

Good luck trying to find anything flippers are all over the area, real estate agent is not going to be able to help much as anything on MLS will either be priced to high or already picked up by a flipper. Best bet is to get on as many wholesalers lists as possible. Thats how I find most of my properties, that a craigslists (where alot of wholesalers post)

Also interested in  multifamily properties in this area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will check Craiglist too.  Thanks

To all thank you so much for all the feedback.  I am planning to make  a trip down to Richmond soon.  Hopefully, I can meet some of you for coffee.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here