Turnkey provider - Memphis, Kansas City, Birmingham, Indianapolis

Turnkey provider - Memphis, Kansas City, Birmingham, Indianapolis

Real Estate Investor · Monroe Township, NJ · Member since 2016 · 468 posts · 85 votes

Folks - I have been talking to a few turnkey providers - Memphis invest, Buy Memphis Now, Norada over the last couple of weeks. All seem good companies but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be inventory available that they could show me right now that I can invest in. If you are an investor who has had  good experience with some turnkey providers in the above markets and know that they have an inventory of good properties in good neighborhoods ($75k to $120k in A or B class areas), can you please provide me some reputable company names? I am only interested if you have had a favorable experience and are satisfied with their quality of service including acquisition experience, quality of rehab, acquisition price, seamless handover to a reputable property management and good operating results (minimal vacancies etc.). I am ready to pull the trigger (not withstanding the philosophical discussion of turnkey versus not, I have decided to atleast start with one turnkey out of state and see how it pans out) but am being constrained by lack of inventory.

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
9y

Hi @Abdul Azeez -- although many providers in many markets across the country are experiencing brisk sales and low inventory levels, we have a good supply of properties that come and go.  The turnover might be quick but the volume is there.  

I know your Investment Counselor, Ron, sent you 12 properties yesterday ranging from $70,000 $136,000.  Neighborhoods ranging from "A" to "B" in all three markets.   I took a quick look and see some good options there.

We also just picked up a few new ones in Kansas City that may not have been posted on our website yet.  I can email you separately, or just check in with Ron for an update.  Scopes of work are pretty extensive (complete).

Feel free to PM me, or direct, with any questions.

Continued success!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    9y

    Hi @Abdul Azeez -- although many providers in many markets across the country are experiencing brisk sales and low inventory levels, we have a good supply of properties that come and go.  The turnover might be quick but the volume is there.  

    I know your Investment Counselor, Ron, sent you 12 properties yesterday ranging from $70,000 $136,000.  Neighborhoods ranging from "A" to "B" in all three markets.   I took a quick look and see some good options there.

    We also just picked up a few new ones in Kansas City that may not have been posted on our website yet.  I can email you separately, or just check in with Ron for an update.  Scopes of work are pretty extensive (complete).

    Feel free to PM me, or direct, with any questions.

    Continued success!

  • Real Estate Investor · Monroe Township, NJ · Member since 2016 · 468 posts · 85 votes
    9y

    Hi @Marco Santarelli - I have sent you a PM. To clarify, I spent the weekend and shortlisted around 12 properties based on my cash flow analysis and have sent to Ron. I am by no stretch attempting to buy all but to get started with 1 and build up. I am awaiting feedback from Ron.

  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    9y

    @Abdul Azeez -- yes, I will jump in to help you.  (Ron is out of town on a family emergency.)

    Thank you.

  • Wholesaler · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey Abdul,  I have a good company that can get you managed, turn-key property in Indy, KC, Dallas and Charlotte.  PM if you would like more info. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.