• Real Estate Investor
  • Monroe Township, NJ
Votes |
Turnkey provider - Memphis, Kansas City, Birmingham, Indianapolis

Abdul Azeez
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Monroe Township, NJ
Posted Oct 25 2016, 16:51

Folks - I have been talking to a few turnkey providers - Memphis invest, Buy Memphis Now, Norada over the last couple of weeks. All seem good companies but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be inventory available that they could show me right now that I can invest in. If you are an investor who has had  good experience with some turnkey providers in the above markets and know that they have an inventory of good properties in good neighborhoods ($75k to $120k in A or B class areas), can you please provide me some reputable company names? I am only interested if you have had a favorable experience and are satisfied with their quality of service including acquisition experience, quality of rehab, acquisition price, seamless handover to a reputable property management and good operating results (minimal vacancies etc.). I am ready to pull the trigger (not withstanding the philosophical discussion of turnkey versus not, I have decided to atleast start with one turnkey out of state and see how it pans out) but am being constrained by lack of inventory.

Loading replies...