Seville, OH · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 6 votes
Hello BP community,
I'm looking for a good lender for a multi family property in Northeast Ohio. I have a couple fourplexes that I'm looking at but want to know the best way to obtain financing. One is around 100k and the other at 200k. whats the best way to go? This will be my first investment property.
Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
9y
The best route is traditional financing. There isn't anything really special about those two properties your looking to finance so I recommend starting at the bank you already do business at as all the lenders will be using the same fannie & freddie guidelines.
If you are not pleased with those results shoot me an email and I'll send a list of lenders that myself and many of my clients have used in the past. Some of them are even here on BP.
Seville, OH · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 6 votes
9y
James,
Thanks for your quick response. Do you know what the typical guidelines will be for financing an investment property? As far as credit score, down payment, etc.?