Aspiring Wholesaler w/ Marketing Questions

Aspiring Wholesaler w/ Marketing Questions

Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 9 votes
What are some of the best phrases any of you have used on bandit signs to generate quality leads for wholesaling? What sort of direct mail lists have you sent mailings to that have produced some of your better leads? Thanks in advance!
1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y

@Mark Crowder  

Phrasing isn't huge. But standing out is. When I was using them I'd do a baby blue on a white backdrop. Stands out and is much less ugly than the yellow/black. 

Spend the tiny amount of money to print them. Actually writing on them in Sharpie is SUPER trashy. 

A simple "Cash for Houses" is really all you should need. 

Absentee, High equity seniors, county violations, fire, vacants, and driving for dollars are the basics. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Mark Crowder  

    Phrasing isn't huge. But standing out is. When I was using them I'd do a baby blue on a white backdrop. Stands out and is much less ugly than the yellow/black. 

    Spend the tiny amount of money to print them. Actually writing on them in Sharpie is SUPER trashy. 

    A simple "Cash for Houses" is really all you should need. 

    Absentee, High equity seniors, county violations, fire, vacants, and driving for dollars are the basics. 

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Ryan Dossey Thanks these are great tips? Where do you normally find your buyers? Do you like to have a buyer before you get the deal?
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Mark Crowder

    Head over to http://www.dirtcheapsigns.com/

    I've used them in the past with good success. Just make sure they're legal where you're using them. We had better luck in the more rural parts around town VS in the city. 

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Ryan Dossey Would you be willing to coach me and keep me accountable as I get started?
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Mark Crowder

    My schedule is pretty slammed. But I'd love to help you anyway I can! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.