Looking for Nashville Real Estate Broker

Looking for Nashville Real Estate Broker

Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 25 votes

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but here goes...

I am currently a licensed Realtor in Texas (operating in the Dallas/Fort Worth area). I dabble in all facets of SFR, but mostly work on personal investments and represent other investors. Some time in mid to late spring 2017, my wife, son and I will be relocating to Nashville and I will work to recreate what I have done here. So the point of my post - I am looking for a Broker in the Nashville area to park my license at. I want to start learning the area via direct access to the MLS as soon as possible, and do not need to be set up with an operation that wants to do the typical mentor process and training regimen. I just need a company that will allow me to pay them whatever their typical fee is so that I can get active and be fully prepared to hit the ground running as soon as I move my family out there in the spring.

Thank you all in advance.  Love to see that BiggerPockets is alive and well in the Nashville area as well.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y

@Catherine Aubale Epstein will be a good person to talk to. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Catherine Aubale Epstein will be a good person to talk to. 

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Thank you Luka!!

    Would love to speak to Mat!

    Mat, you know how to contact me when you get in town and we can meet.

    All my best,

    Catherine

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    @Catherine Aubale Epstein   Thanks for the reply.  I'd love to set up a phone call if possible (trying to handle as much of this from Texas as possible at the moment).  Are you open to setting something up?  Thanks. 

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hello Mat,

    Sure, but BP does not allow giving out phone numbers, so I don't know how you can contact me via telephone? Does anyone knows?

    Did you also check if your license is reciprocal with Tennessee?  I came from California and I had to take again my full broker's exams.

    Best,

    Catherine

  • Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 96 votes
    9y

    You will have to take the TN state part of the exam when you get here. 

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    I have already taken the state exam. Just looking to get it with a broker before I make the move full time.

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    @Catherine Aubale Epstein I did not know biggerpockets frowned upon posting phone numbers...I guess I have accidentally broken that rule in the past. That being the case, would you mind reaching out to me via email and then we can trade info better? My email is mat.farmer@newwestern dot com.

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 429 posts · 143 votes
    9y

    @Mat Farmer   @Catherine Aubale Epstein  You can connect as colleagues and send a PM with contact info in the message

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.