Land surveyor in Georgia . Any Recommendations es

Land surveyor in Georgia . Any Recommendations es

Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for a land surveyor in Georgia to add to my team. I need a survey completed immediately In dekalb county.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Peachtree City, GA · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Here are two companies that I recommend: #1 GLS (Georgia Land Surveyor Co) Sara Brooks 155 Cliftwood Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30328 #2SURVEY LAND EXPRESS INC 70 Lenox Pointe NE Atlanta, GA
  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    thanks found one to complete survey for me in 24 hours . 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.