Looking for a Investor Friendly CPA and Attorney

Looking for a Investor Friendly CPA and Attorney

Rental Property Investor · Reading, PA · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello everybody,I'm looking for a RE CPA and Attorney in the PA area. I don't mind driving so long as it's not too far. I live in the Berks County, which is close to Reading, Allentown, Lancaster and Harrisburg.

Thanks

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Reading, PA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 119 votes
    9y

      Mark Koch of Koch & Koch. He is located in Reading. BP won't let me post an email or contact info but you can reach out to me if you need it. My CPA isn't taking on any more clients at this time, but I will ask around for you and see who everyone else is using in the group

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.