203k Loan Contractor Los Angeles or Orange County

203k Loan Contractor Los Angeles or Orange County

Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes

Hey does anyone recommend a contractor in Los angeles or Orange County that is either familiar with the 203k FHA loan or would be able to do some rehab under this 203k program?

Anyone local who has done a 203k loan care to hit me up for some advice?

I normally would do my own rehabs --owner builder and sub out contractors for rehabs.

Thanks

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 622 votes
    9y
    I know someone but it depends on where the property is and what work is to be done. Most of us contractors hate working with the program and since this is a very busy time for contractors I'm not surprised you have had no responses. Let me know by message or on here more details before I make the recommendation. Tim
  • Wholesaler · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi @Will F. and @Tim Ryan. I know this thread is pretty old but I figured i'd give it a shot. I'm currently searching for a contractor in the LA area that does 203k loans. The work would be for a full rehab in the south LA area. Would any of you have any recommendations? I would really appreciate the help. 

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.