Hi I would like to know pleased to be mentord

Hi I would like to know pleased to be mentord

Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

ok am wanting to know step by step how to sell a property that is not mine A third-party sale I want to know step-by-step please Willing to learn  I have one property that is looking for a buyer 

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Madison, CT · Member since 2014 · 710 posts · 458 votes
    9y

    @Antonio Foster - Not sure about the law in Texas, but in my state, you'd need to get a broker's license. That will involve taking a course and taking a test that will go over all the steps. It is a very bad idea to try to sell someone else's house with no experience. You'll get yourself into legal and possibly financial trouble.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Boca Raton · Member since 2015 · 231 posts · 81 votes
    9y

    Well what Kevin said is true, unless you are doing a wholesale deal. those get done by regular folks without a license. 

    @Antonio Foster do you have this property under contract? are you a wholesaler? a little more detail will go a long way! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.