Canadian buying in Tampa Bay

Canadian buying in Tampa Bay

Rental Property Investor · Montreal, Québec · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 4 votes

Hi BP !!!

I'm a Canadian who is looking to buy if first property in the Tampa Bay area.

I currently own 5 Properties in Pittsburgh, but I'm looking to start investing in Tampa.

I'm looking to built my dream team there!!!! 

Any recommendation for agent, wholesaler, contractor, property manager or other investors to get in touch?

I'm also looking for FRIENDLY bank in the states who work with Canadians. Any suggestion?

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Odessa, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Mathieu, 

    DM or give me a call, I would like to help you out if I can . 

    Tom 

  • Loan Officer / Processor / Life & Health Agent · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 757 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Mathieu Bourgouin:

    Hi BP !!!

    I'm a Canadian who is looking to buy if first property in the Tampa Bay area.

    I currently own 5 Properties in Pittsburgh, but I'm looking to start investing in Tampa.

    I'm looking to built my dream team there!!!! 

    Any recommendation for agent, wholesaler, contractor, property manager or other investors to get in touch?

    I'm also looking for FRIENDLY bank in the states who work with Canadians. Any suggestion?

     PM me Sir.

  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    9y
    Mathieu Bourgouin - I am an investor in the area as well as an agent, so I could definitely help you find something in the area. I can quickly get you set up on an MLS search that automatically sends you new properties that fit your criteria as soon as they hit the market. I can also try and walk any properties you like ahead of time to see if it is something that might fit for you. I have done it for others from BP and am willing to help you in that way as well. I have actually recently been helping another couple from Ontario find a second home for them to use when they come to visit. I can also help you get in touch with the right people for insurance, repairs, loans, etc. I have built a pretty good network of anyone needed. Send me a PM and we can chat in more details. I can't send a PM from the app on my phone or else I would send you one directly.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.