Rent to Own process for home buyers

Rent to Own process for home buyers

Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Good morning BP Peeps!

This question is for both investors and realtors. I have buyer clients (I am a realtor) who have low credit and are wanting to look into the rent-to-own option. Does anyone have any advice, experience, or know of a good company that does rent-to-own?

Any help would be appreciated!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 885 votes
    9y

    @Eduardo Muñoz We do Rent to Own but mostly from Round Rock and Austin to San Antonio.

  • Real Estate Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    I would like to know the process and what to watch for. I assume you have to own the title, or can you set one up while still on a mortgage. Also do you get much of a return on these? Thanks,
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.