Need a reliable and cost effective St Petersburg AC guy

Need a reliable and cost effective St Petersburg AC guy

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 54 posts · 6 votes
Can anyone refer a solid AC company in St Petersburg? I need a new 2 ton installed asap and have the need for occasional service calls. My current AC company has become unreliable and keeps increasing pricing each install and call. I install around 6-8 new units AC a year in my rehabs. Thank you in advance for the recommendations, if I can use your name as a referral please let me know. Joe
0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Newark, CA · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Climate Control Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc, New Port Richey. Very reliable.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.