Any Investor Meetups coming up DFW Area?

42 Replies

Hey BPers, are there any upcoming Meetups in the DFW Area? Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Hurst, euless, Bedford, mid-cities, Mansfield, Grapevine, Texas? Anybody want to start one? I'm ready to get out there and NETWORK!

Rock on!
Stevo 😎

I'd connect.

I would be up for attending if one is scheduled for Dallas!

I would attend as well.

Me too for Fort Worth

There's tons. Download the Meetup app. They are all over the Metroplex.

Great! It would be awesome to combine all of our talents, learn and perhaps partner with eachother!

@Andrew Postell I would like to connect with you and go to the DFW REI meetings. I am an investor with just one property with good cash flow and am looking at options on the next one including private money. I didn't see the connect button when I looked at your profile so please connect with me.

Here is one for the upcoming Saturday  (February 4th):

https://www.meetup.com/Apartment-Investor-Mastery-AIM-Grapevine-TX/

I was just looking for one of these last night. My wife and I would love to connect.

On  "Meet Up" there's an event almost everyday all over DFW...

hey Steven and others.  Yes I'm also interested.  

We'd love to connect as well- we can't tomorrow, but certainly will connect in future meet ups! Keep us updated!!

-Jessica

I'm down! Send me the details. I should have some free time in the afternoon.

Originally posted by @Steven C. Suarez :

Michaela Church Andrea Townsend Nelda Ellerbee Courtney King Fred Lopez Mark Rosgen Patrick Ellis Tyler Hodgson Kamran Siddiqi Dewan Ingram Lauren Lockett Feel like meeting up tomorrow to talk some real estate y'all?? 😀

@Steven C. Suarez I'm only free tomorrow morning! :( Please let me know when you're available again, because I'd definitely like to connect with all the locals. Keep me on the list! @Andrew Postell will definitely stop by if I can!

For anyone who can't make tomorrow's DFW REI Club or BP meetup, there's also a meeting on Monday evening with link: AREA Real Estate Buying and Investing in Arlington at 6pm. 

I would love to get a meetup going. Count me IN:)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here