Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2013 · 452 posts · 10 votes
Good Evening ,
Just had a question please, regarding the Average LENGTH of TIME to hear back about HELOC Approval ??
It has Been 2 weeks since I talked to a Lender at a local Bank , and checked in with him yesterday , and he told me that the HELOC has not yet been decided upon
Just curious if this is the average weight time, to hear a yes or no , on whether you're approved for a HELOC ?
Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2013 · 452 posts · 10 votes
9y
Thank you for your reply Mark
Yeah, before I started the HELOC process, the Loan Officer told me that it usually takes 1 month to get the Actual Funds, so going on 3 weeks seems to be on " Schedule "
I have yet to get the House Appraised ( Getting this done, this coming Thursday ) , so I am wondering if this is why the Loan Officer has Not told me that I am Approved Yet ?
Likely waiting to see what my house Appraises for , before gives me a definite Answer do you think ?