Looking for advise on phone services, VA and bandit signs

Looking for advise on phone services, VA and bandit signs

Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2016 · 93 posts · 23 votes
Hi BP community, I am just getting started on advertising and wanted to get your inputs on using a service to get phone numbers that I can advertise to get some leads. Since I am new, I am not sure how long I would need them but think at least a few months. I have looked at a few services such as BurnerPhone and SecondNumber that offer such services but I am nit sure how they work. I want to be economical in the beginning to test the waters out. I also want to use a VA service that can help take calls in the future if this takes off. Any experiences or contacts in DFW with bandit sign placement and VA services would also help. Can you please share your opinions/suggestions ? Thank you all in advance
0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.