HELP! Looking for an off market property in Denver Area

HELP! Looking for an off market property in Denver Area

Real Estate Agent · Loveland, CO · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 26 votes

Hi Everyone,

I have a client looking for a home in the Denver area. Prefers (not a must) west of I-25 from Thornton to north Lakewood. Up to $315,000 must be 3/2 (unless a duplex) and not needing ALOT of repairs. He's pretty handy but doesn't want a lot of time spent fixing items up or upgrading. Must be detached (might be interested in duplex+). Most important thing is he will be using his VA loan. If you have anything coming up please let me know. Agents, if you have pocket listings please contact me! Also, has a flexible closing date! Thanks everyone.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I have one on 38th street in Wheat Ridge, but it's ON 38th that's off market. Are you showing him homes down here? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Loveland, CO · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    I am Matt! Could you message me some info?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.