Off market leads but I have no financing

Off market leads but I have no financing

Real Estate Investor · La Habra, CA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 9 votes
So I found this off market leads from an Investment group online, how can I built their trust when I'm not a cash buyer so I can buy these properties or have any financing any help please
0Reply
12 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y

    Why not get preapproved? O.o

  • Realtor and Investor · North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 25 votes
    9y
    What are the deals maybe we can help you
  • Real Estate Investor · La Habra, CA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Chris Mason You mean by a HML?
  • Real Estate Investor · La Habra, CA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Nicole C. The thing is I can't disclose the deals because I signed agreements not to bird dog it .
  • Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2015 · 409 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    @Pati Tanielu

    get you some financing

    youll have to pay high fees but it pays off if the deal is done right

    HML with letter of financing now you are a cash buyer

    depending on what your going to do buy hold- flip-ect..

    shop around youll find someone to finance you

    enjoy

  • Real Estate Investor · La Habra, CA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Stanley Parsley Will do , In the process of getting financing thanks
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Pati Tanielu:

    Stanley Parsley Will do , In the process of getting financing thanks

    Why was it that you went about it backwards? What did you THINK would happen?...

  • Real Estate Investor · La Habra, CA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Brent Coombs I didn't know the process, still trying to get my feet wet with Real Estate
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.