Wholesaler in SW Pa (Pittsburgh area)

Wholesaler in SW Pa (Pittsburgh area)

Greensburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 2 votes

I am a wholesaler in SW Pa with contracts and I am looking to build a network of partners, buyers, investors, and other wholesalers.

send me your email and I'll add you to the list.

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 18 votes
    9y
    Hey Debra i tried to message you but couldn't. send me a message so i can send u my email
  • Investor · Canonsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 59 votes
    9y

    I just sent you a connect request. You'll need to approve it before I can send you my email.

    Then, yes, add me to your list!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    9y

    Hi Debra,

    I also sent you a request with my email. 

    Best of luck!

    Tony

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.