Need a real estate attorney in New Jersey

Need a real estate attorney in New Jersey

Amad OsmanPro Member
Investor · Germantown, MD · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 24 votes

Hey Guys,

Can anyone refer me to a good real estate attorney in NJ? I need a promissory note drafted for a loan.

Thanks in Advance,

Amad

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Morristown, NJ · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 4 votes
9y

Hey Amad, 

Try Carl DiPiazza based in Montville, http://www.montvillelaw.com/

He is great.

Good luck

Fabio

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Morristown, NJ · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hey Amad, 

    Try Carl DiPiazza based in Montville, http://www.montvillelaw.com/

    He is great.

    Good luck

    Fabio

  • Amad OsmanPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Germantown, MD · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    Fabio, thank you!

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    9y

    I would suggest @Jessica Zolotorofe

  • Amad OsmanPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Germantown, MD · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    @Fabio Bari thanks again. I ended up going with Carl.

    Amad

  • Investor · Morristown, NJ · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Amad Osman Happy to help! :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Montville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Best one I have come across so far in NJ... Google 'Toppo Law Firm'.  I believe the website only mentions litigation, but it's a husband and wife team (both attorneys) who have helped me on multiple transactions and contracts in and out of real estate.   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.