Looking for realtor in Detroit/Macomb County area

Looking for realtor in Detroit/Macomb County area

Rental Property Investor · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 18 votes

Hi all, I live in the metro Detroit area but have done most of my investing in Oakland county. I'm looking to spread my wings a little further and begin looking into opportunities in Macomb county and Detroit areas. Does anyone know of a good realtor who specializes in investment properties, specifically small multi-family properties?

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Macomb, MI · Member since 2012 · 105 posts · 86 votes
    9y
    Hi David! My name is Mark Byrge with Red Door Realty and I am an investor/investor friendly realtor in the Macomb County/Oakland County area and would be happy to help you out! I'm assuming you are looking for 1-4 unit multi-families correct? Please feel free to reach out to me anytime! You can PM me or see my contact info on my page! Mark Byrge Red Door Realty
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.